A Special Meal

Hi bloggers! if you notice it, I'm advancing the post on Friday! Because I will do not go to tomorrow's class.
So, Today I'm going to write about a special meal, so,  I think that I do not have a special meal very memorable and fabulous for the rest (referring to going to a restaurant, or bringing the whole family together and spending it together, as in the movies I suppose) but for me I think that special meal, they have always been with my family , and that makes them special.
And really, I do not remember very well having gone to any restaurant, for any celebration, but in the house the meals are fabulous, specially the Christmas, and the new year's.
So, my special and favorite meals, was when I have 13 or 14 years old, and my grandma was still living with us, (now she lives in Santiago with my aunt).
First, we had gone to the church, I remember that with my grandmother we had taken the gifts so that my brother would think that Santa Claus had left them, (I this time I did not believe in those things, but my brother And it is). When we arrived at the church, my mom and my grandma, star to prepare the special meals, it was a plate of food with duchess potatoes, meatloaf, rice and some vegetables, this is the typical food for the Christmas and I really loved. I think that I chose this day, because of the atmosphere and the moment was very sweet, full of happiness, love, I do not know, I thought it was one of the special Christmas, besides that it was one of the last I have spent with my grandmother.

Comentarios

Entradas populares