A Chilean Building

Hi guys today I’m going to write about a Chilean building that I was known.
So, I don’t travel to much and I think that I don’t know so much places or wonderful buildings, but the little travels that I had, I have known beautiful buildings.
So I’m going to write about the churches of Chiloe. When I was to travel backpacking a few years ago I have to the opportunity of known some churches of Chiloe, this churches are incredible architecture, the most of theme was building in the nineteenth century and have a distinctive feature. These buildings are heritage of humanity and are located in different places. I had the possibility to know 5 such as 12 that have in Chiloe. Sadly, I known the churches externally, because I was to stay a few days an d I to know many places.
this church was the most like, because is very easy, and have a beautiful architecture. I was known this church by only chance, because this building is one of the most isolated and inaccessible churches in Chiloe, and I was to pass because some car put in this place.
Other amazing church is located in Castro, the name is San Francisco de Castro Church is very famous this church and you can see of some distance, this church has impregnate colures, and have an Italian architecture.
I think that inside that churches, the atmosphere and the place must be calm and relaxed, I like to known inside, I hope some day. 

Comentarios

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love Chiloe and it churches, I think it is very picturesque as well as all the architecture of the island <3

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares