A City You Would Like To Visit

Hi everyone today I’m going to write about a city I would lie to visit. So is very difficult to choose some city because, I would like to visit many cities, but I want to choose one, so I would like to visit Paris, Francie the city of love ha-ha.
I would like to travel with my mom and my brother, because I don’t know who else to go with, and they are my family and it would be nice to travel with my family and have a good time.
I thing that I would like to visit Paris because I read many stories about Paris, and the magic that authors write about this city, and the movies and series shows you this Parisian beauty, the lights, the love, the architecture and obviously I would like to visit the Eiffel tower. I don’t know, I thing that visit Paris is like a cliché that I would like to do.
If I can visit Paris I would like to visit the Eiffel tower, the Notre dame, arc of triumph, the beautiful Palace of Versailles, Elysian Fields, all the museum that I can visit, this city has many place for visit and I would like to know everything, I think that is probability that I don’t have the time for visit all this places, this city has many history and culture that make it a beautiful place to visit.

 I hope that idiom there is not a big problem, because my English is so basic and I very much doubt that Spanish spoken, but nothing that google translate cannot do ha-ha.


Comentarios

  1. Actually they speak spanish, and like the language way more than english (like, seriously, it's a thing to do not talk their language in Europe, and it's not only in France, in Germany and Italy it's common that they don't pay that much attention to the tourist that only speak english haha)
    I would recommend to do a little chart with simple sentences to say, like "merci beaucoup" (thank you) "Salut, bonjour" (Hello, good morning) and stuff because they get the feeling that you really care for their culture.
    Aaaah Paris.
    I would love to visit it one day too.
    If you ever do, have a wonderful trip with your family or your significant other to travel!! :)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares