A friend

Hi everyone, today I’m going to write about a good friend, that friend is my best friend of the life, her name is jabiera (she likes write her name with a b).
I first met her  in the school, when I was had 8 years old, she was new in the school, and I remember that wore red glasses and a perfect hairstyle. In that time, I was don’t like her, because we were have the same personality and always discussed for everything, I think that in a fifth or sixth grade we start to get better, not the best friendship but a good classmate . And in that time I realized that we had many things in common, in the personal life, and this thing they made us closer.
She became in my best friend in 2014, and we start to past more time together, like see movies, sleep in the same hause, find more things in common, like to practice cheerleader or choose the same class. When we finish the school, I'm was choose to study in Santiago and she was stay in la Serena, and we distance ourselves a little bit because of that, and now she lives in Santiago but there are very few times that we see us and usually us don’t wrote in the social media. I think that I see her  more when we are both in the la Serena that here, I think that is because in la Serena we have a routine, like going to eat or go for a walk on either side, talking about everything we have not talked about in the months that we do not see each other.
I miss her so much.

Comentarios

  1. It's amazing share the same likes with your best friend, I imagine how much you miss her, but vacations are coming and you could see her soon! :)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares