Evanescence in live

Hi classmates!!

The post of the day is about the first concert I have attended officially (buying entry and being a fanatic)  that concert is when I saw a Evanescence. The first i hear Evanescence It was in the house of a friend as in the 2010, and it was pure coincidence, we were watching videos on YouTube and one of those sounds "Bring me to life", the first thing I thought was that the music was very gothic but I liked it a lot , above all Amy's voice (lead singer) may not be the best singer but I like how she sings, with so much emotion and passion, it was love at first heard.
Then I started to look for his songs (it was difficult in that time for my music download because I had no internet, so I had to download the school) and there I realized that his band is the one that touches "my immortal" and I had heard before.
From then on I became very fanatical about the band to the point of making a friend liked him a lot too (I listened to his music haha)
Was a day x in the school (in the year 2011) listening to the radio, when they announce that the band came to Chile, I was totally happy, I think I shout of joy and then talk to my mom to let me attend.
On October 23rd I went to the concert with my friend, was in the Movistar arena, I remember being very excited and expectant of everything, was my first concert, I was in VIP court and was between exciting to be as close but at the same time because there were many people and cost others Side breathe and haca much heat, for more auction with my friend we separate so I saw the concert alone haha.

When the concert began I felt my heart stop and all my emotions were altered. The song that most enjoyment was "My Immortal", I felt shivers in my skin and cried the whole song. It was a great experience that I will always remember.

Comentarios

Entradas populares