Fiestas Patrias

Hi everyone, today I´m going to write about that I did in fiestas patrias. the same as last year, I traveled to La Serena, because my family lives in here and this time I avantaged of pass time with my family and sleep all the time. 
This year my mom cooked the roast and the accompaniments, and I helped to my mom preparing the sauce garlic mayonnaise and green sauce, and my brother played all the time in the console, that is the fiestas patrias for my family, besides the songs of cueca.
Almost always I pass the fiestas with my mom and my brother, I really dont remember something different and I like this form, because the only that I would like is pass time with my family since I dont see them ever :C
The past year with a group of friends we went to the fonda of the national stadium and I really don’t liked, is the only Fonda that I have gone, and I think that Fonda is very boring and an expense of money, everything is very expensive!!!
Seriously I prefer stay in my home and eat all the thing that my mom cook, 
I thing that fiestas patrias is overestimated.



This is what I most enjoy, the food! 

Comentarios

  1. I agree with you, stay in home and eat mom's food is amazing haha
    Regards

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares