Something Artistic You Like Doing

Hi everybody!

Today I write about something that I really enjoy, that is drawing, I thing that is liberating for me, and I like because I disconnect from the world. 
The most of the time I drawing faces, trees or bodies, but what I like to draw are eyes, because I thing that the eyes are the door to the soul, and you can see the soul for anyone in the eyes.
Sometimes I draw things that I would like to come true. I like to thing that paper is like my mind there I reflect all my desires.
the first thing that I draw was anime, specifically anime characters from Sacura Card Captor, when I have 13 years old, and this was the beginning of drawing  thing that like me or to call me attention to the naked eye.
I had a teacher who inspired me, she always say that the progress make the talent and I drawing every day, in class ( any class) in breaks, in my house and never bore me. She taught me to draw and to paint too.

In these times I do not draw much, and I miss that, and I don’t have much time to draw.

Comentarios

  1. I think the eyes drawings are amazing and beautiful, I love them but, I don't have much talent for drawing jaja. Hope you find more time for your drawings

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares