A Family Photograph

Hi bloggers, this post is a Little late, but is about my family and they are all for me. The photo I have chosen must haven been taken in 2001, a few days after my brother was born, I don’t know who taken de photo but I’m sure it must have been some family.  The photo it was taken in the hospital Sotero del Río and in this picture, we show my brother (Bastian), my mom (Lucy) and I and I love this photo because it’s adorable the moment, as my mom hugs us, is very spontaneous the moment, also my brother was a very small thing.
This is not the most flattering picture of me or my mom hahaha, in fact I think it only favors my brother.
Always when I think in my brother I remember being small, and although now is much taller than me, I will forever see it that way, as my little brother I must take care

I love having a small family, we are like the tree musketeers who are together always and forever, no matter what, I miss them every day, since I came to live in the capital and I would very much like them to come and live here with me. 

Comentarios

Entradas populares