Why did you choose this career/study programme?

Hi everyone, when I was a child, I dreamed of being a doctor, I wanted to care the people and specially the kids, but when I was eleven years old I discovered I had a phobia seeing blood or an injury. Whereby the dream ends. So in the large of the years many career flitted through my mind and finally in 4 year of secondary education I discovered my area that arts and mathematics were mine. Then the moment of applying to university and chose two options firstly architecture because is the career most completed for me and secondly I selected civil engineering because this have maths and I loved this subjects. Clearly now be one in architecture and the experience that I have lived here it’s been very rewarding, full of highs and lows and learning so much of the area and the life. sometimes I am thinking about the future and the kind of job I would like to have and I don’t have idea, the  only I think it’s about work in somethings about upon what you've learnt, although I don’t like jobs all day confined in the office  .

Comentarios

  1. jajajajajajaja you couldn't be here if you haven't the phobia I guess. I'm happy you're here and not in engineer

    ResponderEliminar
  2. jajaj i didn't know about your phobia a blood that's very funny, I can't believe you wanted to be a doctor with that phobia jajja

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi María
    I like your post,I think in the same way like you, It must be bored working in the office everyday
    Regards!! Bye

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares