The choose


I choose to study architectura, because I feel that this career is complete. This have a mathemaics just as much of history.
And now that idea even continue in foot, effectively also this career is more difficult that I think, for all the thinghs you have to make, and study for all the subjects and produce for all at the same form.
Besides I love the architecture college, it so confortable, I feel in home, but I hate that there are not toilet paper in the bathrooms, is impressive.
And sometimes I thought in another career. if I have to study another carrer I would prefer art teacher, because I love art in  every respect and to teach a other person this love for the art would be gratifying.

I think that I made the right decesion in the moment to choose a career, it is dificult but is necessary to choose the things that makes you happy no matter what.

Comentarios

  1. jajja I hate too that there is not paper in the toilet, this is so uncomfortable.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. jajaja i'm agree with you both, now there aren't toilet paper in the whole week. i would like you to study art, i know you love it but if you're happy here i'm happy <3 se you soon jajajaja

    ResponderEliminar
  3. What is the area of the architecture that you prefer?.....I like the design.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. even when you cant see it, art and architechture are really related, in different areas, you can teach them, you can feel them.
    But if you want to do art.. just make it but in architecture.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I like art too, I think it's really great that you'd like to be an art teacher

    ResponderEliminar
  6. "I feel in home " I think it is normal to feel this, I include myself, since we spent a lot of time in the faculty and with the people we met there.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares